KL Deemed to be University signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with INTERNSHALA on 28th Feb 2018.
Responsibilities of Internshala:
- Provide all the students of the College with free student accounts and lifetime memberships.
- Provide weekly internship updates to all the students of the College.
- Provide free online webinar on Internship preparation.
- Provide an online resume maker to all the students of the College registered with Internshala.
- Keep the student?s details confidential at all times from any third party except the employers, whose internship the student has himself/herself applied to.
- There are no commercials involved between Internshala and the College.
Responsibilities of University:
- Recognize Internshala as the internship partner in all internal and external communications.
- Send a communication to all the students and faculties regarding the association and direct/encourage students to register on the platform.
- Provide the information of all the students of the College as required by Internshala for their registration. The information should contain the first name, last name, mobile number and the email address of all the students of the College.
- Issue the online NOC to the students whenever they are selected for an internship.
- Inform all the students of the College about this collaboration and ensure that they verify their accounts on Internshala.
- Regularly post a list of students selected for internships every month on the College?s notice board.