Tip: to see a continuous flow, keep your mouse pressed on the navigation arrows.
- KL University has separate hostels for boys and girls with well
furnished rooms and modern amenities. The overall atmosphere
is very conducive for the students to concentrate on
- A state- of – the- art kitchen and spacious dining area has been provided
for both the hostels.
- Generators have been provided as power back up.
- Emphasis has been laid on hygiene and cleanliness for healthy living. A
customized menu caters to the student needs and it keeps changing according to
- Teaching staff will have to address academic and personal problems of the
- Round-the-clock security, communication, dispensary facilities are also
- Wi-Fi enabled hostels.
The Girls Hostel
The girls hostel is with in the campus and houses 1024 with a capacity of 1192 with 500 rooms. Different rooms accommodating 2 per room, 3 per room with attached toilets as well as A.C. rooms are
also available. Suite rooms with modern furniture and separate study room
are also available.
The Boys Hostel
It is a short walk from the university accommodating 1957 students with a capacity of 2040 with 780 rooms. Different rooms accommodating 2 per room, 3 per room with attached toilets as well as A.C. rooms are
Facilities in the Hostels
Protected drinking water, state of the art kitchen, dining hall, newspapers,
telephones, toilets and bathrooms are well maintained. Every student in the
hostel is provided with a cot, study table, chair and a rack. Fan and light are
also provided in each room.
- Gas & Steam based hygienic food preparation
- Palatable regional, national and international cuisines
- Cleanliness and Safety
- STD/ISD Facilities
- Medical Kits and First Aid Boxes
- Soft drinks, snacks, Fruits etc.
- Stationary shop
- Foreign nationals/NRI/PIOs feel at home in hostels
Hostel Fee Structure
Information to Hostel students regarding Hostel fee.
Rules & Regulations
Boys Hostel Application form
Girls Hostel Application form