- Faculty Members, Non Teaching staff and Student members of KLEF are allowed to use the Library. Members should always carry their ID cards while using the Library.
- Readers should observe strict silence inside the Library.
- Uses of Mobile phones are not permitted inside the Library premise.
- Members are responsible for books issued against their membership.
- Readers are not allowed to bring their personal books or any printed material inside the Library.
- Personal belongings like bags, umbrellas, etc. are to be kept at the Property Counter. Readers are advised not to leave their precious and valuable items like money, passport, credit card etc. at the Property Counter.
- Readers should not carry books from one floor to another and should leave the books on the reading table after use.
- Readers should not write in, mark, scratches, and disfigure damage books or furniture of the Library.
- Online Chatting is not allowed.
- Users are not allowed to carry eatables and drinks inside the Library.
- Readers are not to share their net access ID and Password with other students.
- Changing the settings and display of the Computers kept in the Library are not allowed.
- Playing games on computers is strictly prohibited in the entire Library premises.
- Students should take care of their Pen drives, Cell Phones, and Wallets etc.
- Browsing other than academic materials is strictly prohibited. Strict disciplinary action will be taken against the defaulters.
- Borrowers must satisfy themselves with the physical condition of the book before borrowing.
- Books are normally issued for a fortnight except reference books which are issued to faculty for overnight only.
- Those textbooks which have single copies shall not be issued.
- Students can reserve the books at the circulation counter in case these are already issued.
- Reference books, theses, project reports and periodicals/bound journals are not issued at all.
- Project Reports/Theses are to be consulted within the Library premises only.
- Dissertations/Theses cannot be photocopied.
- Library can recall any issued book even before the due date.
- No Sub lending of books is permitted.
- Issued books returned after due date attract overdue charges. For general books, the overdue charges range from Rs. 2 per day on each book.
- For loss of Library book the member has to pay the four times of the price of the book plus fine.
Book Lending Facility
The details of borrower categories and their entitlements
||No. of Books
|Non Teaching Staff
||Rs.2/- Per day
||Rs.2/- Per day