KLU has a strong internationalization policy. Through this strategic alliances and links with foreign universities, the standard of education at KLU is currently at par with the best in the world.
With a view to make available world class experience to the students, K L University has signed MoUs with a number of foreign universities and industries, such as Indiana State University, USA, Devry University, USA, University of Massachusetts, USA, Latrobe University, Australia, Plymouth University, UK, The Robert Gordon University, UK, National College of Ireland, Ireland, University West, Sweden etc. Being a significant and far reaching program, it aims at exchange of faculty and students to pursue higher studies, besides carrying out research projects, consultancy and exploring placement options abroad which is the need of present times. With these coalitions the students will get the advantage to get trained in the latest available technologies worldwide and also avail specialized and customized training from Oracle, IBM, Microsoft, and CISCO. Consequently, Microsoft Corporation would facilitate our students and faculty to access to the latest versions of Microsoft.
To fulfill its internationalization policy, KLU establishes MoUs with various universities and institutes across the world to work closely in various areas including:
- joint research and education programs
- Exchange and study abroad programs for students, faculty and staff
- Developing curriculum of international relevance
- Sharing of up-to-date technologies
- Funding opportunities for joint activities which provides mutual benefits to both institution's teaching, research and outreach programs
- Organizing seminars, conferences and workshops for the dissemination of joint project.