The following foreign examinations have been recognized as equivalent to the + 2 stage of an Indian Board:
- 12 years Baccalaureate Certificate of Chad, Gabon, France and Tunisia
- International Baccalaureate Diploma awarded by International Baccalaureate Organization Geneva, Switzerland.
- 12 years General Secondary Education Certificate of the Ministry of Education Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates and other Gulf countries.
- GCE/IGCSE/GCSE examinations of the approved British Examination Bodies, with Minimum 5 (Five) subjects in A, B, C Grades including English at ORDINARY („O‟) Level and 2/3 subjects at ADVANCED LEVEL has been equated with +2 stage qualification. Candidates intending to join Professional courses are required to have passed the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics in ADVANCED LEVEL &English at AS LEVEL.
- 12 Year High School Diploma from accredited Schools of USA.
- Intermediate/Senior Secondary/Higher Secondary examinations of the approved Boards in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan and Nepal
- 12 year Secondary Stage qualification of National Examinations Board of the Ministry of Education, Ethiopia, Sudan.
- 12-year Secondary Stage examination conducted by various Provinces in *Canada and Australia
- * * GCE “Ordinary and Advanced” level examination of the Department of
Education, Government of Sri Lanka, Singapore, Hong Kong & Mauritius.
- 12 year STPM examination of Malaysia
- 12 year Secondary Stage qualification of Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Republic of Vietnam and Yemen Arab Republic.
- “Abitur” examination of Germany.
- *** 12 year High School Diploma awarded by the accredited American Schools/International Schools in other countries following American System of Education.
- Pre University Certificate Examination of the Ministry of Education Iran.
- 12 year Secondary School Certificate Examination of the Ministry of Education, Islamic Republic of Afghanistan.
- 12 Year Secondary School Certificate Examination of the Ministry of Education, Islamic Republic of Iraq
- 12 Year Senior School certificate Examination of West African Examinations Council (WACE) in A, B, C Grades on a scale of 1-4 (A-1, B-2, B-3, C-4) conducted in the countries of Nigeria etc.
- EXAMEN D‟ETAT of the Ministry of Primary, Secondary & Professional Education in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
- 12 year Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education Examination with more than 5 (Five) subjects in the Grades „A‟ „B‟ & „C‟ of the Kenya National Examinations Council, Nairobi, Kenya.
- Advanced Certificated of Secondary Education Examination with minimum 2 (Two) principal Passes & 2 (Two Subsidiary Passes of the National Examinations Council of Tanzania.
- Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education Examination with minimum 2 (Two) Principal Passes & 2 (Two) Subsidiary Passes of the Uganda Examinations Board.
* Candidate having passed Ontario Secondary School Diploma of the Ministry of Education, Ontario should have acquired minimum 6 (Six) “U/M “(University Preparatory Courses).
** Candidates having passed O and A level Examinations should fulfill the same conditions as prescribed at Sr. No. (IV)
*** High School Diploma awarded by the American Schools in USA and other parts of the world should be accredited either by the State Departments of Education OR by Six Regional Accrediting Agencies in USA:
1. Middle States Association of School and Colleges.
2. New England Association of School and Colleges.
3. North Central Association of School and Colleges.
4. Northwest Association of School and Colleges.
5. Southern Association of School and Colleges.
6. Western Association of School and Colleges.
Note: (AIU don't accept High School Diploma pursued through ONLINE/ DISTANCE Mode)
For More Information About Equivalent to the + 2 stage of an Indian Board Please [Click Here]