- KL University has separate hostels for boys and girls with well
furnished rooms and modern amenities. The overall atmosphere
is very conducive for the students to concentrate on
- A state- of – the- art kitchen and spacious dining area has been provided
for both the hostels.
- Generators have been provided as power back up.
- Emphasis has been laid on hygiene and cleanliness for healthy living. A
customized menu caters to the student needs and it keeps changing according to
- Teaching staff will have to address academic and personal problems of the
- Round-the-clock security, communication, dispensary facilities are also
- Wi-Fi enabled hostels.
The Girls Hostel:
The girls hostel is with in the campus and houses 1024 with a capacity of 1192 with 500 rooms. Different rooms accommodating 2 per room, 3 per room with attached toilets as well as A.C. rooms are
also available. Suite rooms with modern furniture and separate study room
are also available.
The Boys Hostel:
It is a short walk from the university accommodating 1957 students with a capacity of 2040 with 780 rooms. Different rooms accommodating 2 per room, 3 per room with attached toilets as well as A.C. rooms are
Facilities in the Hostels:
Protected drinking water, state of the art kitchen, dining hall, newspapers,
telephones, toilets and bathrooms are well maintained. Every student in the
hostel is provided with a cot, study table, chair and a rack. Fan and light are
also provided in each room.
- Gas & Steam based hygienic food preparation
- Palatable regional, national and international cuisines
- Cleanliness and Safety
- STD/ISD Facilities
- Medical Kits and First Aid Boxes
- Soft drinks, snacks, Fruits etc.
- Stationary shop
- Foreign nationals/NRI/PIOs feel at home in hostels
Hostel Fee Structure
Rules & Regulations
Application for Hostel Admission