About the Department
The Department of Basic Engineering Sciences is devoted to foster the fundamental principles and undersatanding of engineering sciences that are capable of enhancing the engineering experience. The academic programs of this department are designed and organized to meet the requirements of fast growing Science and Technology. The department offering five engineering science courses viz. Problem Solving through Programming, Measurements, Engineering Mechanics, Engineering Graphics (AutoCAD) and Workshop Practice.
The Basic Engineering Sciences department involving in preparing the I B.Tech. students in Engineering Science courses, which will be helpful to make strong foundation for the future Technocrats. The department has well equipped laboratories namely Programming Laboratory, Measurements Laboratory, Workshop practice lab. The measurements lab is well designed to meet the requirements of general concepts relating to measurement of various physical parameters using the latest technology and apparatus.
Main Features of the Department
- Well qualified and experience faculty
- State of art Laboratories
- Seminars and Interaction sessions on technical events
- Industrial live process visits to enhance the knowledge levels by practicality
- Open-laboratory system
- Tool based (like C, C++) Learning in laboratories
- Special and remedial class sessions