Inculcate high quality skills in cloud technologies and security to excel in IT industry
To produce quality IT security and cloud technology professionals having strong
theoritical foundation, innovative ideas, good design experience by bridging
industry-academic gap in IT through the use of technology and innovative teaching
and exposure to research and progress with social ethics.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
Outperform in Information Technology across various specializations like cloud technologies.
Gain exposure in preventive, ethical hacking and forensic security technologies.
Develop skills to demonstrate functional knowledge of data centers and modern storage methods.
Program Outcomes (POs)
At the end of the Program, students will be able to:
- Apply knowledge of Mathematics, Science and Engineering in IT Solutions.
- Design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistinc constraints such as economic, social, health and safety and sustainability.
- Apply elements of Information Security to solve problems.
- Employ cloud concepts to demonstrate cloud computing solutions.
- Communicate effectively.
- Understand professional and ethical responsibility.
- Recognize the need for engaging in Life Long learning.
- Adapt to the fast changing world of information technology needs.